U16 Full Season Head Coach
U18 Full Season Head Coach
Location: Boston Area
Reports to: Director
Pay: Salary based on Experience
Seeking a former Collegiate or Professional hockey player to lead the growth and development of the hockey program and hockey players alike.
- Played hockey at the collegiate or professional level and has an in-depth knowledge of hockey sports-specific training
- Positive, personable outlook, energetic, happy, hardworking and thrive in high-pressure situations.
- Outstanding organizational and customer service skills (both written and verbal)
- Must enjoy working in team environment
- USA Hockey Coaching Certified
- 4 year college degree is a plus
- Must have extensive recruiting database
- Work directly with the Junior hockey program to develop players for the next level.
- Have direct working relationship with NCAA coaches to maximize recruiting efforts at all levels
- Train and coach in a fun, safe and motivating manor and provide top quality customer service
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
The Walpole Express are seeking qualified candidates for coaching positions within the youth program.
The Walpole Express is dedicated to developing players of all skill levels from Mites to Juniors through a safe and fun environment. The Express Model is based upon three integral components; access to practice ice, professional coaching, and competitive games. Each Express Youth Team receives two practices, one skills session, and a weekly game(s) in order to provide the optimal balance of learning and playing opportunities. The Express Model will allow young players to acquire and assimilate the skills needed to focus on the long-term development of each athlete according to USA Hockey’s Development Model.
Responsibilities Include: on-ice practices, off- ice practices, home and away games; game preparation; practice planning, etc. All coaches must be USA Hockey Registered, Safe Sport Certified, and USA Hockey Coaching Certified or willing to obtain appropriate level.
The season will start with a coaches meeting in late August followed by practices the first week of September.
Compensation: All Head Coaches will receive a stipend for the season.
Qualified candidates should contact Taylor Larsen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include prior coaching experience.